Texas Brewing Inc

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

histo320

Reaction score
The closet Homebrew store to me is over 1 hour away so I used Northern Brewer for most of my supplies bit started seeing a decline in my past few orders.

A local head Brewer suggested Texas Brewing Inc. Ordered Sunday afternoon and was impressed by the option that they crush small amounts of grain for you if needed. On top of that the crush is phenomenal. Much better than the past few from NB.

Definitely worth a shot for those of you are relegated to ordering online.

Another shout-out to Texas Brewing. I have always had great service when shopping with them, and my orders have always arrived quickly and with complete accuracy.

Not long ago, I suggested that they start carrying a certain brand of yeast, as I would always have to get it from another supplier. Today, I got a note from the company stating that they now carry that yeast, as a response to my request. You just can't beat that kind of service!

My thanks to Texas Brewing, and my strong support -

Ron

I’ll jump on this As well... they have become my preferred choice for online orders... great products, prices, and service!

Back