• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Texas Temp controller, fridge, pot and more (Irving TX)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

trudgiad

Reaction score
Various things for sale:

(Edit: Removed sold items)

* Magic Chef 3.5cu ft mini fridge (stainless look door, interior door panel cut out for more space) $50

* Mr Beer LBK $5

* Hand crank grain mill (from Austin HB) $15

* AC-100 100 x 0.01g digital scale $5

Free with any of the above ~6oz starsan, ~1lb ultimate brewery cleaner, 3lb light DME (~yr old).

Must be able to collect from Irving, TX. Let me know any questions.

Last edited:
Is it the corona mill ? What is the poundage on the scale ? Post some Pictures

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Is it the corona mill ? What is the poundage on the scale ? Post some Pictures

Yes it's this mill http://www.austinhomebrew.com/Beer/Mills/Hand-Crank-Grain-Mill.html#.VEvNgZPF9-M

Like the post says, the scale is 100 x 0.01g - i.e. it's a tiny scale for measuring out small quantities of hops down to 0.01g units.

2014-10-25 09.41.03.jpg

2014-10-25 09.17.43.jpg

2014-10-25 09.17.36.jpg

Would the scale fit into a $5 flat rate box?

If so, I'd like to buy it if you'd consider shipping.

I'd pay $15 total to cover the hassle. Maybe you could cram the dme in there also...?

Sorry - per original post collection only. Won't be able to get to the post office easily this week.

The scale is actually only $11.40 from Amazon - so a new one might be better than $15 for this one ;-)

Back