TB share San Francisco?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dates Aug 13, 20, Sept 3, or 10th?

• Total voters
We have two shares on the books. One for people on the 3rd, this Saturday, and one for the people on the 10th. For the majority of peeps that are in on the 10th here is the spreadsheet and info below. I'll put it as the same as the one I'll be attending on the 3rd. Please sign up for the respective date you can attend.

When: September 10th - 12 noon
Where: Conservatory
What: Spreed Sheet for 10th
Who: Any TB member and whoever they want to bring/invite who is willing to contribute
Why: To meet community members in real life!

Last edited:
We have two shares on the books. One for people on the 3rd, this Friday, and one for the people on the 10th. For the majority of peeps that are in on the 10th here is the spreadsheet and info below. I'll put it as the same as the one I'll be attending on the 3rd. Please sign up for the respective date you can attend.

When: September 10th - 12 noon
Where: Conservatory
What: Spreed Sheet for 10th
Who: Any TB member and whoever they want to bring/invite who is willing to contribute
Why: To meet community members in real life!
The 3rd is a Saturday.

So what is exactly is happening? 34 people picked 9/3 and 9/10 and only 3 people have signed up so far?

It's outdoors. There's a picnic table. Secluded and pleasant. Bathrooms in pretty easy walking distance. Can be chilly, but shouldn't be, as it's September.

FTFY. Thanks for bumping these. I hope we might get a few people that just show up. Anti-doc types :cool:

Docs still look good to me.

Friday bump. Anyone else coming tomorrow?

giphy.gif

Great meeting the group yesterday! Big ups to Tlo4sho and BrandoSF for making an awesome share happen.

Also, for you fence sitters, the location was excellent. Nearly completely shaded (and actually a bit chilly yesterday), bathrooms nearby (and nature even closer), and secluded from judging eyes (but not from schizophrenics).

Great meeting the group yesterday! Big ups to Tlo4sho and BrandoSF for making an awesome share happen.

Also, for you fence sitters, the location was excellent. Nearly completely shaded (and actually a bit chilly yesterday), bathrooms nearby (and nature even closer), and secluded from judging eyes (but not from schizophrenics).
So much fun! Thanks all who made it out. Any graveyard shot?

I didn't want to ruin it, but tomorrow at appx 1:37pm I'm going to do a very limited pouring at the share. Plz no lining up early.
Whalezbro?? I'll be there at 4am yo!

Actually, not. Sadface.img. Enjoy my Bay Area friends!

Hi all - likewise referred to the share from BA. Schedule permitting, I'm aiming to join you for at least a bit tomorrow. Any feeling for how long you anticipate folks being there? Sounds like last week's share went on for a bit - think this will be similar? Hopefully will meet some of you tomorrow!

Back