TB share San Francisco?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dates Aug 13, 20, Sept 3, or 10th?

• Total voters
If anyone is not sure whee this is, I can do a map to help.

Here?

C76A31ED-CCD2-44CB-A1B0-2750B73C9A77_zpstyn5mqrx.png

PM Brando or I for our cell.

https://goo.gl/maps/XxgFbd4ix4v

Will do!

Bring Unblended Chateau Roberts

Nice! Here's the info:
Brewerd 3/12. Pretty basic grain bill, mostly Pilsen with some two row and acidulated malt.

1 oz 3.5 yr aged cascade hops @30 min
.5 oz 3.5 yr aged cascade hops @5 min

~ 1.050 SG
~ 1.000 FG

Pitched Saison Brett from Yeast Bay + Saison Bernice and Misere dregs to up the acidity a bit.

Bottled after 5 months. Enjoy!

Nice! Here's the info:
Brewerd 3/12. Pretty basic grain bill, mostly Pilsen with some two row and acidulated malt.

1 oz 3.5 yr aged cascade hops @30 min
.5 oz 3.5 yr aged cascade hops @5 min

~ 1.050 SG
~ 1.000 FG

Pitched Saison Brett from Yeast Bay + Saison Bernice and Misere dregs to up the acidity a bit.

Bottled after 5 months. Enjoy!
Man, I wish I had brought *my* janky homebrew! Next time I will. It's an over smoked scotch ale

I can bring a small cooler. Can someone pick up some ice?

I'm also bringing a few extra tasting glasses and a gallon of water. Water is always a good idea.

Looking at 1230pm as well. I hope the bench is available. If not we can shift to the clearing 20 feet away on the other side of trees.

God damn. Any standouts (good or bad)?

Standouts:
  • Lagunitas Y2K - loeyjarko brought this from Toronado. Well stored, nice buildup on this old screwcap. Lots of burnt sugar, cinnamon, and scotch. Really enjoyed it.
  • Anchor Christmas Ale 2002 - interesting. Only needed about 1 oz to get the full experience. Like dumping old spice rack into some Worcester sauce.
  • Schramm's Amelie and Black Agnes (B3) - love their meads, and Amelie was nicely balance Loganberry? mead. Black Agnes is an all time favorite.
  • Fundamental Observation - second time having this. Recent batch and straight vanilla bomb. Favorite of the day.
  • Everett Bourbon Barrel Aged, Genealogy of Morals
  • Variations on a Theme - one of the best release from this year's Cellar. Nuanced, and flavor really develops. Forgot what blend it is, but: Four Legs Good, Cellarman, and ? ?.
  • Cellarmaker Jezebel - still straight brett
  • Kuhenhenn BW vertical - fun to try and enjoyed them
Liked it all!

Standouts:
  • Lagunitas Y2K - loeyjarko brought this from Toronado. Well stored, nice buildup on this old screwcap. Lots of burnt sugar, cinnamon, and scotch. Really enjoyed it.
  • Anchor Christmas Ale 2002 - interesting. Only needed about 1 oz to get the full experience. Like dumping old spice rack into some Worcester sauce.
  • Schramm's Amelie and Black Agnes (B3) - love their meads, and Amelie was nicely balance Loganberry? mead. Black Agnes is an all time favorite.
  • Fundamental Observation - second time having this. Recent batch and straight vanilla bomb. Favorite of the day.
  • Everett Bourbon Barrel Aged, Genealogy of Morals
  • Variations on a Theme - one of the best release from this year's Cellar. Nuanced, and flavor really develops. Forgot what blend it is, but: Four Legs Good, Cellarman, and ? ?.
  • Cellarmaker Jezebel - still straight brett
  • Kuhenhenn BW vertical - fun to try and enjoyed them
Liked it all!
Other two beers in Variations are Lady in Grey and BA Anais.

Back