Taplist App - WIP

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

acott

Reaction score
Hey guys,

I'm currently working on a tap list app for tablets. I'm a graphic designer and not a developer, was wondering if anyone was interested in collaborating.

Here's a screenshot of the work in progress

HD5JVyCJ

If there's more than 4 taps you can swipe left to display the next set. Details button produces a pop up with a written taste description, SRM, IBUS, Percentage and tapping date.

It's a work in progress, so any questions let me know :)

Could this be run on older tablets? Like a galaxy s2?

Yeah the intent is for it to run on both android and apple devices!

Very cool idea... I can't offer much technical help, but I would definitely be interested in the app when you're up and running...

How about the title? Or I guess what parts of it will be customizable? Things like Inserting images, title, fonts.

I can't help with development but I do like the idea. As previously mentioned, the criteria for just how interested for me would be how much of the info. is easily changed within the app.

Is this a web app (website displayed to look like an app) or a real iOS and android app? If you haven't decided yet I would urge you to stick to a fancy web app. You will find the development much easier.

Is this intended to be always on and displayed by the taps?

Thanks for the feedback folks :)

The plan is, that all the text will be editable, also the image on the tap. IBU and SRM icons will change depending on bitterness / colour selection.

I have some more screenshots of the inner workings, so the 'Details' pop up and the 'information input' page which I can upload tomorrow (they are on my work computer).

Now that you mention it, I think a web app sounds like a great idea. It would definitely be a lot easier to make, and would be cross compatible from the boot.

I'm not trying to step on RaspberryPints toes though, that was why I was going to go down the route of an app. If it could be adapted as a skin for RaspPints i'd be happy to hand over the PSDs.

I suppose it could stay by the taps, or could be handed around at parties, sort of like a menu.

Here's the Details pop up screen :

4ytVxb1s

And the Input screen :

RMsUYfev

Latest posts

Back