tap tower issue

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aaronwillen

Reaction score
So I built myself a kegerator a few months back with a tap tower with just one tap on it. Obviously things got out of hand and I have a few batches going. The kegerator is big enough to fit 2 cornies in it so I just ordered the goods for that. Anyone know of some sort of adapter that allows you to take a single tap, tap tower and convert it to a double tap tower??

So I built myself a kegerator a few months back with a tap tower with just one tap on it. Obviously things got out of hand and I have a few batches going. The kegerator is big enough to fit 2 cornies in it so I just ordered the goods for that. Anyone know of some sort of adapter that allows you to take a single tap, tap tower and convert it to a double tap tower??

try this....or just buy a double faucet tower

Or you can get a 7/8 hole saw, drill your current tower, get a shank, faucet and some beer line and your good to go. I just converted my 2.5" tower from a one to two in this manner as I read amongst these forums that people have done it. It's a little easier with a 3" tower as there is more room inside. I had to put my added faucet down a little bit.

Back