• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

New York Tap a draft

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I bought a tap a draft system (http://www.williamsbrewing.com/mobile/TAP-A-DRAFT-STARTER-SYSTEM-no-air-shipment-P729.aspx) thinking it would be a good entry into kegging. Ultimately I ended up scoring a good deal on some corny kegs and never got to use the tap a draft set up.

In addition to the items in the link above I also ordered a set up from eBay that would allow you to use a paintball co2 tank and tap two of the bottles at once (all you'd need is a regulator, a co2 bottle, you could also use a paintball adapter and use a paintball co2 cannister).

As this is just sitting unused I am wondering if anyone has interest in it? I was thinking $60 plus whatever shipping cost if it's not a local pickup though I'm open to offers. I can also post some pictures later if anyone is interested!

What all came with the setup you bought off of eBay? Pics by chance or a link?

Still available. I'll try to get to the post office tomorrow to check shipping weather permitting, supposed to be getting some big snow overnight and into tomorrow most of the day.

Just to clarify, you have 3 bottles, one tap and a regulator that fits the paintball canisters. Correct?

Three bottles, tap, and an adapter that would allow you to hook up to a regulator/paintball tank. You would need a regulator, tank, and the piece that allows you to thread the paintball tank into the regulator.

Weather is better today so I'll head to the post office after work for a shipping quote.

Back