Tampa Brew Pub

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I keep meaning to try them out but we rarely (read never) go down to Ybor. I can tell you that I've enjoyed all of the beers I've tried at BJs Brewhouse at Citrus Park Mall.

I have yet to go there yet myself. I do know there another brew pub about to open up in tampa, not sure on its location yet, but head down to downtown dunedin for dunedin brewery.... good beer n food

I lived in Tampa for 5 years and never made it to the Tampa Bay Brewing Co... However I will second the recommendation for BJ's in Citrus Park...

my sister moved to one of the suburbs last year, cant think of the name of it right now. if i ever get there to visit i will have to remember this.

:off:
her dog was stolen out of her back yard yesterday so if you see a new pit/boxer mix named bella on your street let me know!

The Blonde is pretty good, and so is the Warthog Weizen. One Night Stand PA is a good American Pale. They also have an Elephant foot IPA which is pretty popular. I haven't had that yet.

If your there, get a brewers choice calzone... and come hungry.

I wish they weren't two hours away from me. I love their barleywine. Speaking of, you've gotta try their barleywine meatloaf. Awesome.

Latest posts

Back