TalkBeer glass 006 speculation

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You guys are doing it all wrong.

It's all about going to your local bar, drinking 3 pours of Bourbon County Coffee, a bottle of Bourbon County Barleywine, watching your friends get their car towed, and then Ubering home only to find out that the TalkBeer glassware went on sale hours ago.

And then still getting all of it and the opener (just not the barrel stave opener...)

thatsnoneofmy.jpg

fffff

On one hand, I really don't need a stein or a stange

On the other hand, filling a stein with barleywine would be pretty ****ing baller...

My reason for not getting the Stein is that I already have too many of them. "But just buy the Talk Beer one and donate an old one" you might say. Fair point.

But now that you mention the barleywine part now I know what to do with that 4 pack of Lower de Boom I bought yesterday.

It's all about going to your local bar, drinking 3 pours of Bourbon County Coffee, a bottle of Bourbon County Barleywine, watching your friends get their car towed, and then Ubering home only to find out that the TalkBeer glassware went on sale hours ago.

And then still getting all of it and the opener (just not the barrel stave opener...)

thatsnoneofmy.jpg
You are me

Glassses are still available?

I stood in line for this. Wow. Let me rely my experience so you all feel sorry for-me.

I heard about this glassware sale and assembled my mule/parent/grand mule crew.

We met at 5 am to get our tactics in order.

Grandmules took the.....

.....**** it. I cannot be arsed. I had this whole drunk post in mind.

I really cannot he arsed.
Imagine it.

C. Unts.

Glassses are still available?

I stood in line for this. Wow. Let me rely my experience so you all feel sorry for-me.

I heard about this glassware sale and assembled my mule/parent/grand mule crew.

We met at 5 am to get our tactics in order.

Grandmules took the.....

.....**** it. I cannot be arsed. I had this whole drunk post in mind.

I really cannot he arsed.
Imagine it.

C. Unts.
giphy.gif

thatsnoneofmy.jpg

It seems you have left out the part where you drunkenly RSVPd for the TB NYC Brewery Crawl.

tumblr_lz3ceznjjW1qfhoylo1_r1_500.gif

Back