TalkBeer glass 006 speculation

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good, not too late.

Soon as I saw that stein:

YoungCandidCrossbill-small.gif

USPS said:
MILWAUKEE, WI 53217
We attempted to deliver your item at 8:13 pm on December 14, 2017 in MILWAUKEE, WI 53217 but could not complete the delivery because the employee did not have access to the delivery location. Your item will go out for delivery on the next business day.

I call ******** on the USPS! I was home at 8:13 pm but the rest of my mail was delivered about an hour earlier. I suspect he or she just missed the box on the truck and said, "**** it." Hope an extra day on the truck doesn't cause any issues...

I broke mine within two weeks. At least the Stein is holding up though, it's sturdy as hell.

I passed on the stein initially, but then it was $10 with purchase of a LITER OF ****ING EDWARD at the anniversary party, so, now I obviously have one. A+ purchase, 13/10, would recommend liters of Edward.

I passed on the stein initially, but then it was $10 with purchase of a LITER OF ****ING EDWARD at the anniversary party, so, now I obviously have one. A+ purchase, 13/10, would recommend liters of Edward.

I already had one but when you get to drink liters of Edward you ****ing buy a second.

For whatever reason when they came out I convinced myself I didn't need one.
I've got 005b (megasnifter) and about a billion belcher glasses from when Austin Beerworks sold you the glass to get "free" beer back in they day, so I also skipped it.

Picked up the Stein and Stange glasses tho.

Back