Swmbo

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know of a long standing Nelly forum?
I'm thinking of joining and then telling them all that pronouncing 'here' as "herre" is lame so they should stop doing it.

I pronounce it more like swumbo, or I guess the appropriate letter would be that damned upside down e.

Also op is most definitely just pissed that he doesn't have one.

I pronounce it more like swumbo, or I guess the appropriate letter would be that damned upside down e.

Also op is most definitely just pissed that he doesn't have one.

I think I would say it the same way swumbo.

I'm still holding on to him being completely and totally whipped by his significant other. A single guy wouldn't care so much. But one who gets told how to sit to pee... that guy would get quite jealous of those of us who talk about it in jest.

*****whipped.jpg

Yeah... I was trying to fix it, but now that it's been quoted, no use.

:)

Having dinner with SWMBO. SWMBO made dinner and SWMBO washed the dishes. SWMBO is waiting for me upstairs. BRB

I don't understand. Did @Hophunter create a new alias just so he wouldn't have to admit WHY he has to sit to pee?

lol no.. Hophunter chooses to sit to pee.. totally different than being instructed on exactly how to do it.

Ive got some free advice for you... swmbo is lame. using it is lame, if using it makes you feel like you are in some cool fraternity of internet posters using swmbo, you need more to do with your life. comradery cant be found in strangers on a hobby website forum.

Hi there. I was wondering if you would like to join my club. Details can be found in my sig block

I'm still trying to figure out why saying that someone is held in such high regard that she must be obeyed is offensive. I mean...I'm not going to obey someone I don't respect.

What I find most offensive is that a man feels the need to be offended on behalf of women for other peoples' use of SWMBO. It's as if he feels they're not smart enough to be offended for themselves.

I'm still trying to figure out why saying that someone is held in such high regard that she must be obeyed is offensive. I mean...I'm not going to obey someone I don't respect.

What I find most offensive is that a man feels the need to be offended on behalf of women for other peoples' use of SWMBO. It's as if he feels they're not smart enough to be offended for themselves.

I am offended by this.

I'll avoid answering as to why from this point forward.

I hate when people say "bae". I just think it's one of those silly hip slang words.

I guess you SWMBO-haters could say you hate SWMBO just as equally.

The difference is, idgaf (thats an acronym for I Don't Give A Fudge) what goes in or out of your mouth. You could name your son Bae and I wouldn't say a word other than congratulations.

I won't analyze our differences. I'll just remain content in knowing my SWMBO isn't as lame as your bae.

okay...you made me go and use google to look up bae. Did you know that it also means poop in Danish...;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back