Swmbo troubles.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah seriously. If he's like this now, it's going to get worse once you're hitched. Then, you will be facing the realization that you'll be spending the better part of your life experiencing these strange mood swings.

If you quit brewing because your SWMBO bullies you, well I guess that's your business, but he won't just stop with brewing if you let him.

Yes, if you quit brewing, he will just find somthing else to complaing and whine about....

Counseling definately.......if you plan on getting married or are married, whichever the case may be....

boy this thread is a hot one growing fast. you guy are so chivalrous !
this poor brewing dame needs help.

funny-pictures-kitten-is-chivalrous.jpg

really thoe this seems crazy to me!
I get geety when my wife bust out the Kitchen Aid
and I coulds care less if there is a mess I know it will be cleaned up
when she gets her domestic on and starts makeing pies and cookeys i love it

I would much rather her be bakeing or sewing cool stuff (she is an amazing talor & baker), then sitting on her ass watching Project Runway or her out at the bar with her single whore girl friends :p

so this dude needs a wake up call
what the hell would he rather you be doing?
just sitting around wating for when he need to do or want something.

I don't know why, but I just had a joke pop in my head; what do you call a drummer that just broke up with his girlfriend?

Homeless!

So is it an attention thing? I can't imagine he just doesn't like you brewing. Like everyone else says, if you quit brewing, it won't be the end of your problems, plus you'll probably resent him for it. Try getting a straight answer from him. To put it delicately: "**** or get off the pot!" "Encourage me or discourage me?" You get what I'm saying? Anyway, hope you figure something out. Good luck.... oh and I'm sure brewing naked can't hurt. [/2¢]

Back