SWMBO said something surpising

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RenoDean

Reaction score
After she tasted my latest ESB she said, "Yeah it's good but not my favorite. I need something more hoppy like the West Coast Blaster you made."
Who is this person pretending to be my wife? A few years ago she had nothing to do with hoppy beers. I successfully converted her into a hophead.:rockin: Now I know why my last few IPAs went so fast.

RenoDean said:
After she tasted my latest ESB she said, "Yeah it's good but not my favorite. I need something more hoppy like the West Coast Blaster you made."
Who is this person pretending to be my wife? A few years ago she had nothing to do with hoppy beers. I successfully converted her into a hophead.:rockin: Now I know why my last few IPAs went so fast.

Ha! If I told my wife miller light was "triple hop brewed" she would instantly hate it! Notice the quotes as I still chuckle at the notion of miller light claiming they hop their beers. Anywho I made a cream ale and then a blonde ale that she has liked. I rotate in ones she will enjoy every couple batches to take her sights off the beer equipment randomly scattered about in the laundry room, office, bedroom, closets, my car, on the tv stand, in the kitchen, dressers, and just about any other place I can think to leave it. :).

my wife is a wine drinker. lately she's been more and more asking for a pint of hb. i made an ipa about a month ago, dry hopped for the first time. she went crazy for it. after working a 10 hr shift (er nurse) she came home and i had just tapped it. she had a small glass, maybe 4 oz and went to bed. in the morning she told me she woke up thinking about the beer. i love you too baby. ;) fast forward to this week, i've got a porter and esb on tap. saturday before we go out i tap the esb and have a sample. she tries it and says you need to dry hop that. it's a good thing i have 10 gallons of ipa bubbling away. and yes, i will be dry hopping.

Latest posts

Back