Swmbo rocks

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tonyc318

Reaction score
My swmbo has been awesome in her support of my developing love for home brewing. She has allowed me to spend good money. Slowly things are getting pieced together. I'm really close to a ferm chamber build. She has also found all kinds of little things that are awesome. Good beer mugs, nice wall mounted bottle opener, growler, etc.

So, all that to say, Cheers for a supportive SWMBO!

My swmbo has been awesome in her support of my developing love for home brewing. She has allowed me to spend good money. Slowly things are getting pieced together. I'm really close to a ferm chamber build. She has also found all kinds of little things that are awesome. Good beer mugs, nice wall mounted bottle opener, growler, etc.

Same here.

tom_gamer said:
That's awesome! Mine is no where near that.

That ok, just try to engage her in your hobby in small ways. If that's something you want. My wife loves to garage sale, so I have a partner for finding cheap brewing gear.

I'll second this thread. My best gal got me a $41 gift cert to the LHBS for Valentine's day. All she asked was that I make her a lambic haha. While she may think that the all grain brewing process makes our condo smell like a pet store, she's still totally down with my new hobby...I mean, obsession. Here's to the gals!

tonyc318 said:
That ok, just try to engage her in your hobby in small ways. If that's something you want. My wife loves to garage sale, so I have a partner for finding cheap brewing gear.

I'll have to try harder to find something. Maybe I'll make a lambic as well, she likes the raspberry ones. Maybe that will be her tipping point.

The only problem I have with my SWMBO is brewing enough beer to keep her supplied!

We've been on a Pilsner kick this season -- fortunately she is a hop-head too.

Curtis2010 said:
The only problem I have with my SWMBO is brewing enough beer to keep her supplied!

We've been on a Pilsner kick this season -- fortunately she is a hop-head too.

Heaven

tom_gamer said:
I'll have to try harder to find something. Maybe I'll make a lambic as well, she likes the raspberry ones. Maybe that will be her tipping point.

That's a great idea. My wife is GF and she loves beer. So, getting into home brewing provides us a way to come up with something better then redbridge. She is glad that I'm into this because she benefits.

Very cool, you're a lucky guy...
Does she have a sister? :D
Regards, GF.

Latest posts

Back