• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Missouri Swing top bottles to trade - St. Louis Only

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

high5apparatus

Reaction score
I have a bunch of swing top bottles I don't use, and instead of selling them or giving them away, I propose a trade for some brewing items I need. The bottles would need new gaskets.

Here is what I have:

3x 750ml/28oz green
8x 16.9oz brown
1x 12oz brown

68546_10200330266833596_495227466_n.jpg

The kind of things I'm looking for in trade are:

Clear growlers
Belgian Yeast
British Ale Yeast
11lbs Maris Otter malt
2lbs 6 row malt
1lb 15L malt
1lb 60L malt
1lb Black patent malt
2oz of Willamette hops
1oz Nugget hops
1oz Fuggle hops
2oz East Kent Golding hops

PM me and let me know what you have and how much of it you are willing to part with for whatever number of bottles you want. As bottles are claimed I will edit the post to reflect what remains. St. Louis local only.

I have the following yeast in slant form. I will either give you a slant or I can grow up a starter for you.
Wlp001
Wlp004
Wlp028
Wlp029
Wlp320
Wlp830
Wlp833
Wyeast 1007

I also have some 60L and EKG. Let me know if you are interested in any of the yeast and then we can work out a deal.

Latest posts

Back