Swap-O-Rama #4, Bomb's Away!!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well damn. This is one of the cases where I love to be left standing corrected. :rockin:

Yeah, growlers can travel just fine. I got two shipped from nebco. Held em for 3 days and they were still fantastic.

So, are growlers official then? I have a couple breweries within 15 miles of home/work that don't package at all except growlers.

Yeah, especially the flip top growlers, they will stay fresh for weeks, I'll try to,send one as an extra as a further experiment.

So, are growlers official then? I have a couple breweries within 15 miles of home/work that don't package at all except growlers.

Growlers do NOT count toward the minimum.

You can send them as extras though.

Just read back through the thread, saw the previous post. Thanks for the reassurance though!

No problem. Its probably good that someone asked it again. Kinda keeps that question recent so others might see it and answer it for them haha

I'll let TheMan make the final decision but 120oz is only 6 bombers so I would vote that it is not a part of the 120oz but can be the swag part. Or that they only count as 22 oz.

If beermeduffman posts that he is in before the next person does....ill allow him.

There is only one spot left...

Johnnyhitch1 said:
Looking forward to this round!!

I want to go shopping now, where is my partner from!?!?!

Me too. I'm on business in Harrisburg. tröegs and wyerbacher are both on the hit list. Maybe I'll buy extra anyway and just have a good excuse to keep em' if my guy gets their distribution.

Yeah, there is one spot left. Technically all of the under 100 post spots are taken...but I am feeling generous and ill let beermeduffman join if he gets here before anyone else joins.

Really psyched for this! Bunch of ideas already. Don't be late twice for the same one duffman!

Do you keep track so we don't get hooked up with the same guy twice in a row?

I tried...I should be able to avoid this type of stuff. But, in the case you get stuck with someone that already had you at least they already know what they sent...

Ive got 15 addresses and 20 participants....5 of you need to send me an address. The sooner I have this, the sooner I can conduct the drawing and get you your recipients

I tried...I should be able to avoid this type of stuff. But, in the case you get stuck with someone that already had you at least they already know what they sent...

You're right, ill enjoy what I get. However: brewbien, if you get me again, ill take some more workhorse, and if you could throw in megafauna and some of that conan yeast as "swag" I'd appreciate it.

Would a brewery's 32oz growler count as swag..? It has the brewery's label on it, and would be filled with delicious beer.

Back