Swap-O-Rama #4, Bomb's Away!!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I sent a growler as swag, maybe a glass too, I can't quite remember hahaha, but its on the way, 29 lb bomb.

Johnnyhitch1 said:
Just got my package from jabien! Awesome lineup. Deff some breweries ive been wanting to get my hands on! Thx One thing though, saw another picture without brewery swag and i didnt get anything either. Was this rule cancelled??

No, it's coming in a separate box. I wanted to get the beer out ASAP and I didn't want to leave any of those beers out.

I just packed up my recipients box and I am shipping out tomorrow.

This box is heading somewhere in between California and Ohio.

Expected delivery on Friday!

My box may be delivered Tuesday (or not). FedEx keeps changing delivery date from the 24th to the 25th. It changed twice today....

Either way, the 32lb package should be crushing a porch in the next 2 days....

Finally home and this is what I find

ForumRunner_20130923_180219.jpg

And as if that wasn't enough.....

ForumRunner_20130923_180242.jpg

And then I found the swag.....

ForumRunner_20130923_180328.jpg

This is an amazing package way above and beyond anything I expected ans Swmbo already laid claim to the imp. Pumpkin and tried for the shirt

jtd_419 said:
Finally home and this is what I find

And as if that wasn't enough.....

And then I found the swag.....

This is an amazing package way above and beyond anything I expected ans Swmbo already laid claim to the imp. Pumpkin and tried for the shirt

Glad you liked it bro. My best friend is a Raider fan. Figure I had to hook you up!

Glad you liked it bro. My best friend is a Raider fan. Figure I had to hook you up!

To be honest with you, I have never had any of these. I've of course heard of half of them and I definitely never expected heady and gb both in the same box as extras ...... awesome hookup

jtd_419 said:
To be honest with you, I have never had any of these. I've of course heard of half of them and I definitely never expected heady and gb both in the same box as extras ...... awesome hookup

That heady is still only about 3 weeks old, so drink it soon to experience it properly! Haha

No, it's coming in a separate box. I wanted to get the beer out ASAP and I didn't want to leave any of those beers out.

Not a problem! Just was not sure If I missed a post somewhere, cheers and thx again for the brews! That OPA sounds interesting and might have given me my next brewday! :mug:

I think this thread is just about wrapped up...everybody shipped or received already?
I would totally be interested in another bomber round for the next thread. This was totally fun and again I have to thank TheMan for allowing me to be the exception to the exception.

BeerMeDuffMan said:
I think this thread is just about wrapped up...everybody shipped or received already?
I would totally be interested in another bomber round for the next thread. This was totally fun and again I have to thank TheMan for allowing me to be the exception to the exception.

Not even close.

jtd_419 said:
Finally home and this is what I find And as if that wasn't enough..... And then I found the swag..... This is an amazing package way above and beyond anything I expected ans Swmbo already laid claim to the imp. Pumpkin and tried for the shirt

Awesome looking haul... Love me some Nebco.

BeerMeDuffMan said:

Yeah, I haven't shipped or received yet. Grabbing the brewery schwag today, the rest of the beer tomorrow, shipping Thursday probably.

I've packaged, printed shipping label and dropping off today. My recip should be gettin his at the end of the week, hopefully joyously!

FedEx says my package has been delivered. If you live in Indiana, you might want to check your porch...

What if next round we all shipped each other our favorite recipe? So you would get a sack of grain, hops, yeast and a general recipe (mash temps, hop schedule, ferment temp). Maybe it could be a separate trade thread, but I think it would be cool.

What if next round we all shipped each other our favorite recipe? So you would get a sack of grain, hops, yeast and a general recipe (mash temps, hop schedule, ferment temp). Maybe it could be a separate trade thread, but I think it would be cool.

This seems cool, my only thought would be if it is easily available yeast just advise on yeast so you don't have to try and ship cold.

Yeah we actually arent even close. 8 still havent shipped, thats almost half. Which is all good. I gave till this friday to ship.

Everyone has done great so far.

Yeah we actually arent even close. 8 still havent shipped, thats almost half. Which is all good. I gave till this friday to ship.

Everyone has done great so far.

I would have been one of the first to ship but my SMWMBO lost her job last week and we had to budget until she received UE. Going to the store today and should have it out tmrow!

Cheers guys!

I would have been one of the first to ship but my SMWMBO lost her job last week and we had to budget until she received UE. Going to the store today and should have it out tmrow!

Cheers guys!

Sorry to hear man, good luck to you both.

Got a package from Cathedral today. Nice looking selection. Thanks man, looking forward to getting started.

ForumRunner_20130925_175630.jpg

Back