Swap-O-Rama #3, ANTI LOCAL!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I asked for no ipa's. Ran through a ton of them and its a style thats not for me. I enjoy the occasional ipa but i would be unlikely to buy one for myself regularly.
I'm really into sours right now.

Drink what makes you happy! Cheers my friend! (As I am drinking a NEBCO Sea Hag and eating wings.)

I asked for no ipa's. Ran through a ton of them and its a style thats not for me. I enjoy the occasional ipa but i would be unlikely to buy one for myself regularly.
I'm really into sours right now.

That's of course understandable...But myself, I'd rather try a variety of whatever is locally available. This swap is great, I doubt I would have a chance to try so many different beers from far away at once in any other way

I'm gunna start something new on my Brewvision channel when I get some batteries tomorrow. I still have those beers remmy sent me in the fridge. gunna start home brew wednesday on Friday. Even have name for it. The Sea Hag IPA will be first up. I hope my impressions as a pm brewer & trying beers that're new to me might give y'all some new insights. I'll be doing my gadgets part two first. Gee,I hope I don't F this up!...:cross:

According to Fedex, my recipient should get his box-o-beer today. Hopefully he is as happy with what he received as I was with what I sent. Only problem was that I meant to add in a homebrew that used yeast from a local lab but forgot until after it was all sealed up. Oh well.

work is getting in the way at the moment, but I plan to ship this evening. I have all the beer patiently waiting.

My box will take a lickin and keep on kickin. I could have 4 or 5 burly ups guys pounding my box and it'll be ok.

I feel so much better knowing that. Atleast we are beyond the days when your box would have had to be involved with a train!

I hope we all start seeing pictures soon!

First picture! Pre-shipping :ban:

Photo 2274.jpg

RedOktoberfest said:
38# beast shipped!

Due saturday but I didnt think they would do weekend delivery?

FedEx delivers Saturday to residential. But usually does not do Monday if I remember right.

Not all areas have Fedex Home Saturday. My neck of the woods has M-F delivery.

Well, I checked my tracking info after dropping the package off 14 hours ago. FedEx already managed to damage the box and its being returned. I literally couldn't fit more bubble wrap in that box.

Same thing happened with my NHC beers. What the hell is my fedex doing to these boxes?

Someone's package just got delivered! They should send me a PM so I can explain two things.

Well, I checked my tracking info after dropping the package off 14 hours ago. FedEx already managed to damage the box and its being returned. I literally couldn't fit more bubble wrap in that box.

Same thing happened with my NHC beers. What the hell is my fedex doing to these boxes?

Put a wood crate on the outside. If they manage to break that then the are really handling it rough.

That sucks!

I'm ready to start seeing the pictures of what people get, hopefully some packages land today and we get some pics up!

Finally got a new phone!!!!! Im back lol...I did get a box from indytruks yesterday. Couldnt get a pic yet. Ill do so when I get home hopefully.

Latest posts

Back