SW Idaho Brew Clubs ???

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HopSong

HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I just moved to Meridian and looking for a brew club. Found a card for Snake River Brewers but the website seems defunct. Any help appreciated. AHA info also has links that bounce.

Cross posted in the regional area.

I just moved to Meridian and looking for a brew club. Found a card for Snake River Brewers but the website seems defunct. Any help appreciated. AHA info also has links that bounce.

I dont know I'm from California, however my wife and I are thinking of moving to Idaho once I retire in approximately 7 yrs . How do you like Meridian and Idaho in general? It looks beautiful from what I've seen .

Only been here a few weeks. Was hot season when we bought in July.. but, getting colder now.. beautiful days. Looking forward to four seasons. Moved here because two of my kids love here. Where in CA are you? I was in Bodega Bay, Santa Rosa, Healdsburg, back to Santa Rosa.. now here. :)

Belong to two brew clubs in Santa Rosa area. Now to find one here.

I'm near Bakersfield. Bout 2hr north of LA. I heard people from idaho dont like Californians lol. 4 seasons sounds really nice .good luck with your new endeavors.

Yah, I guess. There are a lot of complaints about how home prices are going up. Complaints about rude drivers and trash along the roads by CA'ers who don't seem to care how much they toss from their cars. Etc etc etc. I've not had any issues. Neighbors have been welcoming as all the folks from our church. I don't usually tell people where I'm from.. unlike my wife. :rolleyes:

I'm in the Snake River and Boise Brewers Club. Snake River just had a meeting last night and we're doing another one next Thursday at Mill 95 in Parma. If you PM me a link to your Facebook I can add you to the group.
Screenshot_20181012-205528_Facebook.jpeg

Welcome to Meridian! Its a great place to live. I know the snake river club is pretty active, I get the Facebook invites regularly.
Im in the Ustick and Ten mile area BTW, let me know if you wanna stop by for a pint of home brew sometime

I'm unsure. Definitely a more rural and agricultural part of Idaho. Big LDS population as well.

Never been to Idaho. Thinking of going next fall . Looks like a really pretty state. I've been in California all my life but this place is being run in the ground.

Welcome to Meridian! Its a great place to live. I know the snake river club is pretty active, I get the Facebook invites regularly.
Im in the Ustick and Ten mile area BTW, let me know if you wanna stop by for a pint of home brew sometime

Thanks for the invite. I'm currently not an active brewer. Still trying to O R G A N I Z E.. argghhh. I'm near Ustick and Eagle in the Champion Park subdivision.. just west of Eagle.

I know I could make some room giving away some bottles :D

BTW, when and where is the next meeting?

Back