suggestions for how to mount pumps vertically on table leg

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

General_Jah

Reaction score
Hey guys I have two chugger pumps I want to move from my portable stand to mount them on my stainless steel table. I was thinking the legs for easy access to connect my quick disconnect tubing etc. The legs are round and I am trying to decide the best way to securely mount them.

Any suggestions?

that is perfect! Exactly what I needed. Did you buy the parts for the pump mount from a local home depot like store or did you have to order them online?

I bought the hardware from Lowes. The plastic plate i made from a piece I happened to have laying about.

Do you by chance remember the names of the clamps you used for the filter and legs? I have that exact same filter that I use. I cannot find the clamps on lowes site and I think it is because I don't know the proper name for them :)

The clamp I used for the filter is called a rigid clamp and is used with EMT. Look in the electrical section.

The other is a u-bolt and is in the hardware section.

Pete I am having the hardest time sourcing the clamps you used in your photos. I would be forever grateful if you could link me to a comparable product such as this stainless steel clamp you have around the stainless filter you are using.

https://www.screencast.com/t/Am9ncmrzL7

yeah the ubolts are the easy part, its the various clamps I am having trouble sourcing, especially nice stainless ones to match my table similar to what pete has.

It seems like every site online has a different name for clamps that look almost the same making it really hard to source them, at least for me

Latest posts

Back