Successful Weekend!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nic0

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
So some good things have happened this weekend which is a nice break from the recent drama.

1) We had a Beer Committee Meeting yesterday, designed a recipe from scratch, and going to hopefully go shop for everything next weekend, maybe brew next weekend as well.

2) We made some design progress on the lager fridge modifications, and hopefully will get that built and begin testing in the next couple of weeks

3) I made another batch of Amish Friendship Bread last night... this time it was Lemon Poppy-seed, and it turnedout fantastic. I guess I was destined to create consumables that involve yeast.

4) Took the lights off the house before the HOA called to remind me to do so.

5) Got a compliment from a stranger about my boots at Taco Bell yesterday.

That is all! Just thought I would share with the world.

:ban:

Thanks,

Nic

I'll take some pictures of the boots but there's really nothing special, they're just some Wolverine steel-toes that happen to have some fringes above the toes to make them look a little nicer. I just bought them because they I had to have them for work. But they come in handy every now and then.

Latest posts

Back