Styx

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shortwavez

Reaction score
I was at a buddy's bbq this past weekend and got a chance to check out the new Styx album, Big Bang Theory. Man it was nice to hear Styx again. album is awesome. most of the songs are cover songs. theres a studio version of blue collar man which rocked. fave song is I am the Walrus. anybody check out the new album yet?

Didn't even know they were back together again. Man I used to listen to all their stuff back when I was in college in the 70s(no old man jokes please) Never got to see them live though. One of my all time favorite songs of theirs is Lady. Oldies rule!!!! :D

2nd Street Brewery said:
Didn't even know they were back together again. Man I used to listen to all their stuff back when I was in college in the 70s(no old man jokes please) Never got to see them live though. One of my all time favorite songs of theirs is Lady. Oldies rule!!!! :D

Me too! :D :D

2nd Street Brewery said:

Styx is oldies? :confused: I always lumped them in with that "new fangled" stuff that I couldn't stand to listen to. ;) Guess I was more of a dead head back then...probably anyway, but, you know...can't quite remember. :D

Latest posts

Back