• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Wisconsin Stout 7.3 gal conical with 2x peltier cooling blocks + attachments $250

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tribble222

Reaction score
Selling my stout conical.

Includes:
  • 2 tri-clamp ball valves + clamps
  • 1 thermowell + clamp
  • 2 sets of peltier cooling blocks with peltier and fans attached
  • 1 triclover to hose barb + clamp
It desperately needs a good scrub. Has been sitting for quite some time collecting dust.

In order to use the peltier cooling blocks, you'll need a computer power supply of at least 550 watts, and the know how to hook it up.

I am able to easily achieve 15 degrees below ambient temp with the peltier cooling. So if it's 70 ambient, I can get down to 55. There are reports of achieving 25 degrees below ambient but I never tried hard enough to get there.

I'm located in Madison, WI. Local pickup preferred.

Asking for $250 obo.

View media item 70978View media item 70977View media item 70976View media item 70975View media item 70974

Back