• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

STOLEN: Sabco Brew Magic - Chicago.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Any word yet?

Man, I hope these mutha-fers get what they got coming to them. If you don't already have this set-up, get some motion activated lighting. Its another deterrent. Its a rather cheap investment. I think I'd get a security system too.

I live in an apartment, just off I-290 and Des Plaines Ave. ~9 miles from the downtown post office. I have signs on every window saying "We Call The Police!" Did it after somebody keyed my wife's car. I live next to a bar, there's always trouble next door when there's a full moon.

My wife and I like to hit Flea Markets and the Swap meet regularly, I'll keep my eye's open for you.

Nope nothing yet. Locks changed, motion lights and 3 motion activated cameras now.

No even a followup call from the police...

Thanks, I saw that one. He’s got a lot more equipment for sale than what was taken from me. Could be an option for a replacement. Thanks for the heads up.

Hope we hear some good news about this.
Hard to believe they would take something that so few would be interested in buying but I guess if crooks had any brains they would not be crooks. I would not be surprised if someone you know is somehow mixed up this.

... idiots steal stuff just for the scrap value.

I had a whole pallet of 8' aluminum theatrical lighting trusses stolen. I went to the scrap yard and there they were.

I went to the office to talk to the manager, and he said "that guy coming up to the window [to get paid] is the one who brought them in." I discreetly took pictures of him getting paid for the stolen goods, took pictures of his truck and license plate, and even got a picture of a little custom connector I had designed (only one like it in the world) that was still sitting in the bed of his truck.

The cops picked him up later that day. On his day in court I was summoned, but I didn't have to do anything because the case was so ironclad. I enjoyed seeing him be sentenced to jail.

We have photos of the crooks from a cam in another garage. They broke into 5 garages that night. It’s no one I know / recognize and they took gardening tools as well.

I have 30 miles of corn fields on the west, 100 miles on the north, 50 miles on the south and 100 miles to the east.

I COULD say: It would take an archeologist (who hasn't yet been born at the time of this writing) to find the bodies. But, I WOULDN'T want to give anyone the wrong impression. So, I won't. ;)

Latest posts

Back