Steins...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

homebrewer_99

Reaction score
The wife asked me if I wanted to get rid of "some" of my beer mugs/glasses/steins for a garage sale she has planned for next weekend (news to me...).

I said, sure there are probably "some" I'll never use (while others are in reserve for decor).

So, in my boxes of mugs I find this "pristine" 1994 Coors mug (someone must have given me) from the Rocky Mountain Collection, it's numbered etc. So I check the net and find this thing is listed for $65 from a collectables site and discounted by 10% to into the $50s...

That's just not right?!?!

I guess it stays...:D

I love collecting steins, ebay is a great place to get W. Germany steins pretty cheap. It has become another hobby of mine.

I probably have over 100 steins from Germany w/and w/o zinndeckels (pewter lids). I got most of them via Volksmarsching.

Then there's just as many, if not more, glasses plus over 50 assorted HW glasses and 40+ pewter shot holders(?) (doesn't sound right to call pewter "glasses"...).

I shop a lot on the German eBay...I've gotten a Schneider Weisse bar mirror, Franziskaner pole sign and other decoration from there. :D

Back