Steelers labels

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cappy

Reaction score
We do a secret santa gift exchange at work. I got a lady who is a big Pittsburgh Steelers fan, specifically Ben Roethlisberger. So, I made her some custom labels for my bombers. We have the Pittsburgh Porter with chocolate and cherries and the Big Ben Brown Ale. Turned out pretty good.

bottles.JPG

Nice work! How the heck are those printed? Looks like a clear film!

They are on clear film ;) We have a printer at work that will print white and metallics onto clear film. Very handy.

Cappy,
I'd like to know the same.
What line of work are you in?

It is a Roland PC-60. It uses resin ribbons to print. I can also transfer full color from a laser printer onto the film. I am an art director for a health and beauty products company. We do lots of clear label mockups. Just another perk of the job, besides all the free hand sanitizer!

very pro! Damn if only i had one of those things laying around.....oh the things i could do

Very nice looking labels, but I have to agree with Tom, "Here we go Brownies, here we go...". All the way to a 2-? season!

Very nice looking labels, but I have to agree with Tom, "Here we go Brownies, here we go...". All the way to a 2-? season!

But at least one of those 2 came against you know who.

Oakland and KC offer possibilities, too.

And as for the labels themsleves. Nice execution, but the inspiration leaves a bit to be desired.

I gave them to her today and she wanted to know where I bought them! She didn't realize they were my homebrews. Maybe I'll have to do some more for the holidays...

That's awesome.

I might have to do something similar to that since Steeler Nation is well represented in Charlotte! HERE WE GO STEELERS, HERE WE GO!

Sweet labels bro, I used to work for a marketing company right out of college. Infact thats how I learned to play with photoshop. Wish I had access to some of that same stuff right now. I you have any extra labels like that laying around let me know, they are awesome.

Back