Starting my electric conversion, panel almost ready.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HootervilleHops

Reaction score
Converting from 3 keggle propane rims to electric herms.

More pics to come.

image1.jpg
image2.jpg
image1.jpg

That's awesome! Reminds me I need to get my brewstand configured for my panel when it's ready. Everything looks great!

I’m waiting some fittings so I can give mine a test run! You’re gonna love it

Finally!! 1st brew went well. Only hiccup was a leaky connection on the new plate chiller. The backup immersion chiller saved the brew day. 5 gallons of IPA in the fermenter. :)

One to controls the A/C (heater, foil taped to a/c temp sensor). The other in series to monitor the evaporator temp. If the evaporator gets to 32 degrees it turns off the power to the heater.

The heater is just a resistor powered by the iphone charger :)

A/C is plugged into the wall runs all the time the HH1000 only controls the heater on the temp sensor.

Holding 38 degrees pretty steady over the weekend.

Top Secret stuff i guess. ;)

Last edited:
One to controls the A/C (heater, foil taped to a/c temp sensor). The other in series to monitor the evaporator temp. If the evaporator gets to 32 degrees it turns off the power to the heater.

The heater is just a resistor powered by the iphone charger :)

A/C is plugged into the wall runs all the time the HH1000 only controls the heater on the temp sensor.

Holding 38 degrees pretty steady over the weekend.

Top Secret stuff i guess. ;)
Ive seen the concept shared before and agree its not all that complex.. I'm using a coolbot at the brewery and had enough trouble getting that passed by the inspector.

Back