StarSan shower

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sir Humpsalot

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
My water heater broke. No hot water. Haven't showered in 2 days. I am off today. They are coming to replace it tomorrow. I really need a shower now though.

What do you all think about just heating some water, mixing with cold water to get a good temp, then just taking a sponge bath with star san? It's rinseless, right? Seems to me that will cut down on the amount of water I need...

Damn Squirrels said:
My water heater broke. No hot water. Haven't showered in 2 days. I am off today. They are coming to replace it tomorrow. I really need a shower now though.

What do you all think about just heating some water, mixing with cold water to get a good temp, then just taking a sponge bath with star san? It's rinseless, right? Seems to me that will cut down on the amount of water I need...

You go COWBOY!

So when you are doing all this, do you want to use an aluminum or stainless steel pan to hold the rinse water?

Well I'm finished with my sponge bath. I must say, I feel amazingly clean!!!

Don't think I used more than a pint or so of water for my body. Washed my hair under the faucet though.

And I got a call from the installers. They won't be here until Friday now. ****wads.

I wish I owned the house and could just install the damned thing myself!!!!!

Back