Stainless sink reviews

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jamorgan3777

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I am looking to pull the trigger on a stainless sink and spray wash faucet combo. Narrowed down between the Gridman 24" by 24" on Amazon or the regency on Webstrauntstore Both get mixed reviews. Just wondering if I am signing up for more headache than happiness.

Anyone have either of these and if so what do you think?

Thanks

I have this one.
It is nice heavy gauge steel. The polishing on some of the welds is a little uneven, but that is a minor cosmetic detail on a sink described as "Utility."

If I did it again, I would order the same size but one of the nicer looking once with a lip/apron around the bowl. Mine has a little flex in it and I think that the lip might reinforce it a bit. Don't get me wrong the sink is still great and having a big 24x24 basin is really nice. Clean up is so much easier with a gigantic slop sink.

I ended up getting the Gridmann off of ebay for about $200 shipped. Its very similar to the one you have but has the lip all the way around. From what I can see so far its looks pretty good. I did see that the back is not exactly square to the face (less than 90 degrees) but I think I am going to use that to raise the front slighly for draining.

I have the Webrestaurantstore brand sink and it's OK. I wish it had a steeper slope, but it's fine.

Their store brand faucets kind of suck. I got it installed and it's working on still but I wish I bought a name brand.

I LOVE my sink and recommend getting the biggest you can fit. Mine is 36" x 24" and I enjoy the extra space every time I use it.

Back