• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale Stainless CFC w/ Caddy and Morebeer Sparge Arm

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jfowler1

Reaction score
Selling my CFC chiller w/ caddy and a Morebeer Ultimate Sparge Arm. I am the original owner of both, and they are in excellent condition.

The Stainless CFC came from Williams Brewing. The beer inlet/outlet is stainless 1/2” Male NPT threads. The hose connections are male hose thread and 1/2” brass male NPT. The chiller is installed on a Morebeer Caddy. The Sparge arm is pretty self explanatory, but I did replace the silicone tubing before listing for sale.

Asking $175 shipped via PayPal G&S for CFC and Caddy

Asking $75 shipped via PayPal G&S for the Ultimate Sparge Arm.

Thanks, Joe

Any more info on the CFC? I don't see that Williams sells one beside the Grainfather unit so must be discontinued.

Any more info on the CFC? I don't see that Williams sells one beside the Grainfather unit so must be discontinued.

That is correct - Williams Brewing no longer sells this CFC. I bought it from Williams 6 or 7 years ago. They used to distribute a lot of things that no other shop offered at the time... mini CO2 regulators, stainless O2 wands, and this chiller (for example).

The chiller looks almost exactly like this :
https://kegco.com/products/stainles...MIuJKV5OW17QIVwQOzAB3NiQlAEAQYAiABEgI3-vD_BwE
...but it has 1/2” male NPT threads on the wort inlet and outlet. I have the chiller in my office, but if you want more pictures, PM me your cell number and I can text you more info on Monday morning.

Price Drop on Counter Flow Chiller and Caddy. Now $150 shipped.

Bump and another drop on Caddy and Counterflow Chiller. Now $120 shipped.

Message Sent

EDIT : Chiller and Caddy are sold - Mods, please feel free to close thread. Thanks!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back