Stad Is Going To Portland!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Open to anything on this trip, eh? Well, Portland does have a large gay and lesbian population....

You know Evil, you have thrown more sexual innuendos my way than anyone else here on the forum.. First a Roofiecolada, now this? Now I regret posting that picture... Thanks for the offer, but I don't wish to join your special community on this trip. ;)

...maybe next time? Haha.

Gotta go to the Deschutes brewpub in portland. They have a bunch of "experimental" beers on tap there that you won't find anywhere else. From when I was there in December:

n1482202181_30188709_7574.jpg

You know Evil, you have thrown more sexual innuendos my way than anyone else here on the forum.. First a Roofiecolada, now this? Now I regret posting that picture... Thanks for the offer, but I don't wish to join your special community on this trip. ;)

Geez, try to get a guy laid and this is the thanks I get :D Then again, I never said I was good at giving advice....

Sweet to hear you are finally making it out of Cail. I would hit up that sorority asap. Pick up some fine young ladies and have your self a ball. Enjoy all of the sweet brewery's on the way. I am jealous :eek: and don't forget to keep us updated on the trip if you can. Enjoy!

I am about to leave the house right now. Heading up to Grants Pass for the night, then off to Portland tomorrow. No go on that sorority unfortunately.. Timing issues arose. Anyway, I will update as soon as I can.

Have fun, but don't be picking up any ladies and taking them with you! That's gonna add stress and drama. Find a new one each night wherever you stop.

Back