SS scrubbies

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zacharomyces

Reaction score
OK, this is going to sound like a really dumb question, BUT, where so you guys get your scrubbies? Once apun a time I worked in a restaurant that had really great ones, big and heavy duty. Today I went to the homedepot with no luck and I dont know that they sell any, besides tiny ones a the grocery store. Thanks for any advice!

As strange as it sounds, I found the green scrubbies and SS scrubbies at the Dollar Tree store. They are not a name brand but for $1 a bundle, who am I to be picky? :)

As strange as it sounds, I found the green scrubbies and SS scrubbies at the Dollar Tree store. They are not a name brand but for $1 a bundle, who am I to be picky? :)

Try the Dollar store tuna? I save a lot of money living on that stuff, top ramen noodles and some saltine crackers. The money I save on food goes to buy more brewing stuff. I'm also able to loose a little weight in the process. I would not recommend staying on this lean diet for more than a couple of weeks at most for safety reasons.

Back