• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

California SS Quick Disconnects and tubing - Bargain Fittings - $85

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nick Poggetti

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Hello,

I've got currently 8 female Quick Disconnects, and 6 males. Females are still intact with tubing, four ~4' lengths. These are from bargain fittings, and I ordered a new full turn key system which came with plumbing from brewhardware, and the new aren't compatible with the old. Used for probably 10 batches, leftover teflon tape and slight yellow coloring in some hosing. Other than that they're in perfect condition.

Full inventory:
8qty Stainless Steel QD Female x MNPT 1/2" [Attached to tubing]
8qty Stainless Steel 1/2" Barb x FNPT 1/2" [Attached to tubing]
6qty SS QD Male x 1/2" Male MNPT
4qty 4' 1/2" ID x 3/4" OD silicon tubing lengths

I paid about $135 for the disconnect fittings new, and won't include the silicon tubing in the sale price. If you want me to take the tubing out, I am happy to separate - But I'd be most inclined to sell all the disconnects together.

Price: $85 + USPS Shipping, sorry international folks staying domestic

PS, after posting I noticed the pics are small. Let me know if you want higher resolution.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    9.7 KB · Views: 223
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    9.3 KB · Views: 219
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    7.2 KB · Views: 229
Back