SS Brewtech Valve Tree Setup

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Terminus

Reaction score
Hi,
Does someone have a diagram or picture of how to setup an SS Brewtech Valve Tree? Or perhaps just give me a hand? I have a three vessel system with RIMS, two Riptide pumps. I bought the tree to try and organize better, but it comes with no instructions, and no diagrams. Help appreciated. Thanks!

I’ve got a home made DIY version with a bunch of 3 way valves that I can shoot you a picture of. I don’t know that it will help at all in your case.

Just curious, how many valves in total do you have? Are any of them 3 way valves? I can tell you that from looking at pictures of the standard Ss Brewtech valve tree, it couldn’t do everything that I wanted it to do.

Pictures would help. Shoot what you have. Perhaps I can get ideas from that. I dont have three way valves at this point. However, I was looking at the pictures that SS Brewtech has, and I believe the pumps have three-way valves. Im planning on getting a few to see if that helps. Still, pictures are welcome! Thank you!

Latest posts

Back