• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

New York SS Brewtech Brew Buckets & Wine Fridge Fermentation Chambers

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sicktght311

Reaction score
Both complete sets are for sale, but i wont separate the fridges from the buckets, so dont ask. They each come as a package since i have no use for the fridges once the buckets are gone.

One each
-SS Brewtech 7 Gallon BME Brewbuckets
-Haier Wine Fridges with compressor jumpered so its always running when powered on
-Inkbird ITC308 temp controllers
-DIY Wood stands to compensate for compressor hump

Inkbird controls the temperature of the fridge through the temp probe which i typically put in the thermowell of the Brewbucket. Works fantastically well controlling the ACTUAL fermentation temp throughout fermentation. When its time to cold crash, just take the temp probe out of the thermowell, put it in a small glass of water inside the fridge, and set the fridge to 36 degrees. I use brewbelts typically for heating during the winter with great results, but unfortunately my brewbelt just died on me so its not included.

I've fermented 4bbls of beer with this setup in 2019, but i'm rearranging my system and upgrading to a single 10 gallon conical and glycol. These have served me extremely well and haven't skipped a beat.

$350 per bucket/fridge/inkbird combo, or $650 for both.

No shipping, Pickup on Long Island so this is for anyone in the tristate area

More pics this evening of the buckets
cxQrxNo.jpg

Back