• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale SS Brewtech Brew Bucket w/ Domed Lid - $150.00 US (Central Maryland Region)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EarlyAmateurZymurgist

Reaction score
I have an SS Brewtech Brew Bucket with domed lid (currently, a $65 extra charge on SS Brewtech's site), 3" TC clamp, 3" TC gasket, a 3" TC end cap with 1" ID blow-off tube (takes 1" ID vinyl tubing), and a 3" TC end cap that is drilled to accept a Brew Jacket Immersion Pro (shown in 2nd photo) that is surplus to my needs, all are in excellent condition. I am preparing to move in a couple of months, so time is of the essence. I believe that my asking price is fair considering that it is about half of the price of everything new. This listing is a local, cash and carry deal. I am not looking to ship this equipment. Serious buyers should send a PM.

BB-DOMED-LID.jpg
DOMED-LID-IMMERSION-PRO-END-CAP.jpg

Last edited:
It was an oversight. I posted this item on another site with the price in the title. I cut and pasted the body that listing without adding the price to the title of this listing.

Back