• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SS Brewtech 7 Gallon Chronical

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dpinette2

Reaction score
Had it for a year in a half. Works fine. Has a blowoff cane included. Brand new is $599. This is what it looks like new. If interested I can take pics of it, Im using it as we speak. Im selling because my brother bought me a new fermenter and I have no where to put it. Great starter chronicle. Asking $300. Located in Boston, Only looking for drop/pickup at this point, no shipping for now.

1588879598136.png

Is this the BME or the Standard? I'm located on Long Island, might be able to figure something out

Its the BME. Long Island possible to meet midway maybe? Shoot me a message and lets see if we can figure it out.

PS. Was going to keep it, but have the temp control unit as well that I would throw in for an additional $100, it includes pump, and the temp control unit.

Ah gotcha! Lemme dm you. Might work out if we can figure something out. Remind me, Chronical BME comes with the chilling coil correct?

Heating upgrade gives you the neoprene and the heating pad, i believe?

Back