• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

New York SS Anvil Dip Tube & 1/2 inch MPT Nipple - Free Shipping

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pshankstar

BIAB Homebrewer & Coffee Roaster
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
For sale is an Anvil Dip Tube (purchased from a HBS while traveling for work) and a 1/2 inch MPT Nipple (purchased from Brew International). I just installed them in my keggle today with hops it would gain me more wort without having to tip the keggle. Well I get more, but not enough to justify keeping it installed for my BIAB setup (worried the bag may get snagged and what not). They work great, but I am simply not gaining more wort for the risk of a snag.

Please note these items are brand new stainless steel parts! I just installed them today, filled with hot tap water, then drained (twice) to measure how much I was getting. I uninstalled them and took this picture of them. I am asking what I paid for them but will ship for free within the lower 48 states. If you are in Cananda, Alaska or Hawaii, please message me and we can work something out with the shipping.

I paid $14.99 for the dip tube and $3.11 for the nipple (before taxes and shipping). I'm asking for $18 for both. Please PM me or reply here and I will answer any questions ASAP.

DipTube_Nipple.jpg

Back