Sprayballs in Single Tier or any brewstand?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alowell

Reaction score
Hey everyone,
I was wondering if anyone has built sprayballs for their keggles in a brewstand? I was thinking that you could mix the cleaning solution in the HLT and then pump over to the others down the line and have sprayball attachments in the keggles for cleaning. Though the question would be, is there enough pressure coming out of the pump to make it work? The sprayball would almost certainly restrict outlet flow, but by how much. I was just curious. Seemed like it would be a good idea to throw covers on the keggles and then have the sprayballs rinse the entire keggle, top to bottom. Seems like it would save water as well. If anyone has attempted something like this, let me know.

Thanks,
Andrew

I was wondering about this the other day to, or if some other hardware fitting might have been adapted to a small scale CIP solution..

I had one that was WAY overkill for my system....so I sold it. You can get a simple one from GWKent for ~$30...I actually took a plastic toy egg from my kids' farm playset and drilled a bunch of holes in it. It threads right onto a 3/4" MPT....works great for cleaning my kegs, and it has a camlock fitting so I can quickly swap it to my kettle. Check the first link in my sig for pics.

Latest posts

Back