Spokane father and son brewers

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

forsaken541

Reaction score
Hey all,

My dad and I have been brewing for just a little while now and live in the Spokane Valley. I attached a pic of our brew system below. We are both retired and love to brew. We are planning on starting a brew club for other local brewers to come over and have a place to brew without building their own systems. Are there any other groups that meet here locally? We really enjoy learning from other brewers but it's hit or miss around here it seems. Any suggestions? Anyone want to start putting something together in Spokane?

image-636540927.jpg

I'd love to come brew sometime but I'm in Missoula though so i'm 3 hours away. Will let you know if i am coming to the area though :mug:

Hey Spokane! I'm down in Pullman. My very first brew-day experience was up on the South Hill this past November. Go Panthers (Mead '00)!

Welcome to the hobby. I am Mark and I live in Sandpoint. I don't get to Spokane that much, but I do now and then. I see that you are in the Valley. So, you probably know about Jim's on Division. There is also a good brew shop in Coeur d'Alene on 4th Street called Make Wine Make Beer. ( I thought that I would mention this in the event that you did not know -- perhaps you do). Any way, both shops offer lots of products. Welcome.

Mark

Do a search for 'Inland Brewers Unite' on Facebook. We all get our grains from Medical Lake Homebrew Supply who offer bulk grains, delivered to Spokane, at a really great price. Jim's is a rip-off and should be avoided like the plague. There arent any local outfits that carry hops, so you're best bet is freshops.com or hopsdirect.

Do a search for 'Inland Brewers Unite' on Facebook. We all get our grains from Medical Lake Homebrew Supply who offer bulk grains, delivered to Spokane, at a really great price. Jim's is a rip-off and should be avoided like the plague. There arent any local outfits that carry hops, so you're best bet is freshops.com or hopsdirect.

I used to order from freshops and hopsdirect but anymore i find that i like The hop Shack better http://www.hopsshack.com/store/hops.html :mug:

Back