• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale Spike Half-Barrel Electric System, SS Brewtech Half-Barrel Unitank, Glycol Chiller and Other Equipment, Portland Oregon

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RPhBrewing

Reaction score
Unfortunately, I am selling all of my equipment due to a move and no place to store it for an extended period of time.

Spike half-barrel electric setup with table, 30 gal. vessels and counter flow chiller
SS Brewtech glycol chiller
SS Brewtech half-barrel unitank with heating and cooling

Lots of extras:
1) Many unitank attachments like sight glass, elbow, and CIP ball. All necessary hoses for brewing with QDs and many extra QDs.
2) 5 gallon bucket PBW, star-san, brewing salts
3) Refractometer, digital scale, Hanna HI 99151pH meter
4) 5L borosilicate flask, Maelstrom stir plate and stir bars
5) Stout Tanks and Kettles 3 Gallon Hop Back with Pressure Lid and False Bottom
6) Wort chiller SS mash paddle, wooden mash paddle, 2 stainless dry hopping 400 micron tubes, large hop spider, high heat hoses and high heat high pressure SS spray nozzle for cleaning and filling vessels for brewing.
7) Blichmann beer gun, some 12 oz bottles, several Corney kegs including 2 Torpedo kegs, oxygen tank and regulator, 20lb CO2 tank with Corney, Sankey and beer gun attachments.

As you can see this is a complete set-up and I really would like to sell it all in one shot if possible but could entertain other offers.

I have over $12,000 in this setup and would like to get $6,000 for everything. Local pickup only in Portland, Oregon.

Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks for looking!!

IMG_0481.jpg
IMG_0482.jpg
IMG_0483.jpg
IMG_0484.jpg
IMG_0485.jpg
IMG_0486.jpg
IMG_0487.jpg
IMG_0488.jpg
IMG_0489.jpg
IMG_0494.jpg

Would you be willing to part out the glycol chiller and ssbrewtech unitank and related accessories? Which models are these? I might be up for a drive from socal to Oregon to pick it up. PM me.

Would you be willing to part out the glycol chiller and ssbrewtech unitank and related accessories? Which models are these? I might be up for a drive from socal to Oregon to pick it up. PM me.
For some reason I cannot PM you. Will you try to PM me and see if that works?

Potentially interested in the Hopback if you’d consider separating the lot.

PM me if you'd like to discuss possibly getting the whole lot to SoCal...

That is a fantastic setup. PM me if you are unable to move this as a package. I live in Southern Oregon and have interest in some of these items.

Man if I had the money and space I'd drive up from California and grab this set up! This should go quick.

Back