Spike Brewing 15gal Kettle Giveaway!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That lets this computer illiterate out! I don't even know what instagram is ...... probably like twitter, which I don't know how to do either ;>).

I sure hope the winner isn't a bot. With 10,000 followers, the chances of winning sure drop a lot compared to a supporter giveaway

The winner has been direct messaged on Instagram. They have 24hrs to claim their prize. We will announce the winner after they have claimed their prize. We wanted to thank everyone for making this a killer promotion!

This is just great for those of us who DO NOT use Instagram!Thanks a lot - NOT!!

This is just great for those of us who DO NOT use Instagram!Thanks a lot - NOT!!

Read the rules, to enter the giveaway you had to use instagram...Thanks for entering...NOT!

Have some respect for those that provide us with giveaways

Totally understand if you don't use Instagram, but they decided to do the giveaway through Instagram. I'm sorry I just can't get behind complaining about a free entry giveaway.

Maybe Spike used this to help build their instagram following, but they STILL were giving away a 15 Gallon kettle, so I fail to see how they did anybody a disservice here.

Shhhh... It's better if you don't.
The rest of us like Spike Brewing, and appreciate the giveaway.
Complaining about something you're not apart of = fail.
Just ask
gettyimages-615027954.jpg

While I would have loved to win, I'm glad the initial winner contacted you in time.

Congrats!

Spike, I've got two of your kettles, and love them! I'm going to end up buying something like the Ss BrewBucket. I just don't have room for a true conical, and I want something that would fit in my converted upright freezer.

Do you see yourselves coming out with a comparable product?

Thanks!

While I would have loved to win, I'm glad the initial winner contacted you in time.

Congrats!

Spike, I've got two of your kettles, and love them! I'm going to end up buying something like the Ss BrewBucket. I just don't have room for a true conical, and I want something that would fit in my converted upright freezer.

Do you see yourselves coming out with a comparable product?

Thanks!

Short answer yes. Our 7g, 14g, 1/2bbl and 1bbl fermenters and themp control are top priority however. As we grow we hope to hire more engineers/designers so we can expedite our product lines!

Back