Spike Brewing 15gal Kettle Giveaway!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Update: The winner has been direct messaged on Instagram. They have 24hrs to claim their prize. We will announce the winner after they have claimed their prize. We wanted to thank everyone for making this a killer promotion!

***Enter to Win!!***​

We will be giving away a 15gal brew tank this month to celebrate the launch of our new Spike System! The kettle will include sightglass, valve and thermometer; a $375 value!!

To enter simply:
-'Follow Us' on Instagram (www.instagram.com/spikebrewing)

Enter by November 16th, 2016 to win! The winner will be chosen at random from our Instagram followers.

www.SpikeBrewing.com

Oh man! I deleted my instagram account years ago when FaceBook bought them or something along those lines... I really want to enter this, but I'm on the fence about going back to instagram again... Damn you Spike for making awesome kettles and offering a great giveaway!!! LOL :D

Will the winner be posted here, PM'ed, or somehow contacted through this instagram thing? Made a profile to enter, but I don't know what it is or how to use it.

Latest posts

Back