Southern Tier Pumking is on the shelves!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damn you!! The places around here won't have it until next week which really sucks since I'm taking my second crack at a clone of this on Sunday!

I'm still waiting on this one. It irks me that Kansas is drinking it before I am! lol...

Anyway I have just tried my first mokah from ST and it is freaking awesome!
I went back to buy another Creme Brule and the wine/beer store was out :(

Really looking forward to trying this pumpkin beer.

i hope i can find it this year, i havent tried it yet but heard its the best of the pumpkin beers.

someone posted on BA that this years batch isnt as good but others disagree

I see you have brewed a couple of Boulevard brews. Do they sale it in Ohio?

No Bastards!! I grew up in Goodland KS and lived in KC for about 7 years after college. Everytime I'm back in KC I grab what I can, and my inlaws live in Illinois so every time they come out I have them pick me up a case. We can't get New Belgium out here either!

I'm actually going to the brewery this weekend. My buddy called them regarding Pumpking and they said they might actually be out of it by the day we get there! Demand for this beer is VERY high and apparently they're having a hard time keeping up.

This is one of my favorite beers of all time and I'm looking to buy a case of it if I can.

Latest posts

Back