South Jersey/Philly Group Buy... ROUND 28!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll go for the other 1/2 Pils DME.
Do either of you 2 have a scale to split it up, I'm pretty sure I was told we need our own

I have a old kitchen scale that I can bring,(not digital). I think it goes up to 20lb so it should work OK for this.

So it looks like we have a full bag of Pils DME :D item 5760:
1/4 for me
1/4 for Jprice
1/2 for Burnmyiz

Please add 1x- Bairds MOPA in addition to my CM 2Row that you already added. I sent a pm to you about this.

Thanks!

wilserbrewer said:
I am still looking to split 1/2 the CM-MUNH from Page 1 ... I am flexible 1/2...1/4...or 1/3

Thanks!

Ok guys everyone that wants to split Munich.. I think we filled it on 1/4 's correct???

I'll be splitting the CM RYEM with Kapbrew

I'll also take:
1 BD PALE
1 Gallon of StarSan (that should make 4)
I'll go in for 1/4 of the GW 120 if that's still open
I'll split the CMWHET with wilserbrewer if thats still open

Anyone want to split a sack of Pilsner? I'm not too picky on which brand
I'd also go in 1/4 or 1/3 if anyone else is looking to get C60

Thanks!

Mugzz, Im in on your split of GW -C60 for at least a 1/4 or even a 1/3 is good, Could do a 1/2, if needed to get your split for me.

I'd really like to split some light Pilser DME , Just missed the last slit.**************************1/4, 1/3 or 1/2 a bag to get some DME for me. I don'i need a full sack :rockin:

giraffeman said:
I have a old kitchen scale that I can bring,(not digital). I think it goes up to 20lb so it should work OK for this.

So it looks like we have a full bag of Pils DME :D item 5760:
1/4 for me
1/4 for Jprice
1/2 for Burnmyiz
Split mine to 1/4 for burnmyiz, 1/4 for Esmitee if that's ok with Esm

If I'm reading this right we have 6 Gal of Star San. So we still need 2 more for a second case
1st case is
Jersey Brewer, Burnmyiz, Kaisjam, and mugzz819
2nd case split
1 Gal Giraffeman, and 1 Gal Infection

(so to use/update JerseyBrewer quote )

Assuming that we find a 2 more people willing to take a Gallon and splitting the $15 hazmat fee evenly it will be $31.38 each ($118 x2=$236 + $15 =$251 /8 =$31.38)
Of course if anyone else is getting chemicals we can drive that 15 down further by splitting it out more.

So, we just need 2 more people to ante up for Star San..(5S-STAR4)
Stock up. This stuff doesn’t expire and has many uses.

Esmitee said:
Mugzz, Im in on your split of GW -C60 for at least a 1/4 or even a 1/3 is good, Could do a 1/2, if needed to get your split for me.

I'd really like to split some light Pilser DME , Just missed the last slit.**************************1/4, 1/3 or 1/2 a bag to get some DME for me. I don'i need a full sack :rockin:

I could go a third, if we have to I would do half it'll just take me awhile to go through.

So anyone up for a split of GW60 with esmitee and I?

Also still looking for a pilsen split with someone

I'd like :
1x BZ-PILS
1x GP-Rice Hulls
1x Bd-MOPA
1x OS-Kegbag 2"x24" $3.00
1x 782-b-1 toasted Oak Chips 1 lbs. $3.50
1x 1080-B-1 Irish Moss 1 lbs. $8.00

crookedrain : I'll go in on your 1/4 split of GW-20, GW-120

I'd also do 1/4 split of GW-60 and GW-C75 or 90 :mug:

Split mine to 1/4 for burnmyiz, 1/4 for Esmitee if that's ok with Esm
Y E S I would Thanks guys!

I am going to sit this one out and give others a chance....
Coward!

1 x -BZ VIEN-- Lordura is your split on this still available?
Yes... Added, Thanks!

1/4x 5S-STAR4 (I'll take the last gallon so that should complete the case)
The first case was full at that point. 2 More to fill a second case.

Ok guys everyone that wants to split Munich.. I think we filled it on 1/4 's correct???
1/4 for davhouck, wilserbrewer, crookedrain, Ale-X... correct?

Updated to this point. Looks like some splits are still pending? Let me know if i have missed any!

BTW, i can't wait to see you guys try to split a sack of DME. Should be quite the event! :drunk:

lordura said:

Jeff you can add the additional 2 gallons of starsan to my order, that should complete the second case

BTW, i can't wait to see you guys try to split a sack of DME. Should be quite the event! :drunk:

I had to do this the last time I ordered DME (I'm not really using all 16 pieces in my order, it's split among 7 others in my homebrew club, I'm just the one with the scale). I made the mistake of dividing it up in my garage. That $hit stuck to EVERYTHING. All I can recommend is bring a dust mask for whom ever is going to be putting it in a bucket!

dfess1 said:
I had to do this the last time I ordered DME (I'm not really using all 16 pieces in my order, it's split among 7 others in my homebrew club, I'm just the one with the scale). I made the mistake of dividing it up in my garage. That $hit stuck to EVERYTHING. All I can recommend is bring a dust mask for whom ever is going to be putting it in a bucket!

So we should also put on those haz mat suits so it doesn't get all over us?

it's some sticky crap, even in dry form. And you get a bit of a "cloud" as you pour it. Make sure you are away from cars when you do it, could very well settle on the paint. It settled all over my assembly table, which had to be scrubbed down. Luckily I keep towels/covers over my equipment (to keep condensations off of the cast iron bits). I would not have wanted to have to scrub and then re wax/seal all of those surfaces!

Jeff:
Is the Irish Moss a Brewcraft item?

I'll take a BD-MOPA for right now.

lordura said:
Coward!

Yes... Added, Thanks!

1/4 for davhouck, wilserbrewer, crookedrain, Ale-X... correct?

Updated to this point. Looks like some splits are still pending? Let me know if i have missed any!

Lourda
That works for me... If anyone bails out order the sack and I will pay for the rest ..cool

Back