South Jersey/Philly Group Buy... ROUND 20!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for filling it up Mike!

jpoder, erc & dobe... I have you guys down for Best Vienna right now. Let me know if you want a different brand.

THE PALLET IS NOW FILLED!
Everyone look over your malt orders and let me know if there are any errors. I will be unavailable tomorrow so invoices will go out Thursday night!

Dschuetz is giving me his 1/6 x BZ-smok

I will pay for it, then we can split it

smoked dunkelweizen sounds interesting

Thanks to everyone who has paid so far!

I refunded a few payments that didnt include the paypal fees. Please resend.

Thanks to everyone who has paid so far!

I refunded a few payments that didnt include the paypal fees. Please resend.

Jeff - I think it would be better if you included the fee amount in your invoice/email to us. I never sit down and figure it out I just always add an extra few bucks so I am sure it's covered. But I think it would be easier for you and everyone else if you just told us the full amount.

Dude, you already do so much, asking all of us to do some simple multiplication and math before Paypaling is no big deal. IMO

I agree with you blip. But obviously some people cannot handle it. So to make it easier on Jeff so he doesn't have to track people down and send refunds for re-payment, I just thought it would make sense. He is already doing the math for splits, shipping, etc.

I'm interested in the next grain buy.... just wanted to subscribe so I'll know when it gets set up! Thanks!

Updated again!

I know one of the remaining payments is in the mail... lets get the others in so we can move along.

All payments are in (one check is confirmed to be here on friday). Sending a request now for the soonest delivery date.

Hoping this will be Wednesday or later next week...I'm out of town Monday and Tuesday. With 2 sacks being milled, and 3 splits I'd hate to have to try to get someone to pick/hold for me.

Any update?

The delivery date has been set for Friday, September 30th at 7:30pm!
(RAIN will be the only cause for a change so please check the forum BEFORE going to the pickup location!)
7905 North Route 130 (Crescent Blvd.)
Pennsauken, NJ 08110

When arriving at the pickup location, please park in the WHITE gravel parking lot furthest away from the building. Stay to your left when pulling in from the front or to your right if coming in from the back.
If you have any questions 856-313-xxxx

Whenever possible, please try to carpool or pick up for fellow brewers. We have to try to limit the amount of people hanging around the parking lot before and after the grain has been sorted.

If you are splitting grain, please bring buckets/bags for your split and a scale if you want to be spot on. Home Buckets are the most commonly used bucket so its easier to eye up your splits.

If you can not make it to the pickup that day, please make arrangements with someone to hold your grain for you.

CHEERS!
:mug:

Latest posts

Back