South Jersey/Philly Group Buy... ROUND 20!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lordura, I didn't see my order in the updated list? I wanted the 2 sacks of CM-2row and 2 sacks of CM Pils. What stinky part is I am doing an Imperial Pilsner next week and just realized I am totally out of Pils. Guess I have to buy 20lbs from LHBS.

Rob, i didnt see the post but that 1/4 of cr75 was spoken for when i saw you at...umm... that tough biker bar... i'll give you a few pounds of my cut if you need some.

Yeah right.... that tough biker bar...you have to be real manly to hang out there. thats cool, if you can spare a little bit i was interested in trying some out.

Dschuetz and ty5592, would you guys do fawcett pale chocolate. i would do a third of that. its a nice malt if you haven't tried it yet.

Jeff, do you know how much they charge to ship the jack daniels barrels?

Lordura, I didn't see my order in the updated list?
It's on there... Just a few down from the bottom.

Yeah right.... that tough biker bar...you have to be real manly to hang out there. thats cool, if you can spare a little bit i was interested in trying some out.
No problem. I'll have around 14lbs. I can spare plenty.

Jeff, do you know how much they charge to ship the jack daniels barrels?
I'll call them tomorrow morning to get a quote on it.

Dschuetz and ty5592, would you guys do fawcett pale chocolate. i would do a third of that. its a nice malt if you haven't tried it yet.

Pale Chocolate is a very good malt, but I have 10 lb's left from a previous group buy. However, this is up to Dave, as he states he needs Chocolate.

where do you live? I can sell you 20lbs of BZ pils?

I actually checked my actual stock and have 15lbs so just gonna buy 5lbs. I usually put amount of grains I have on spreadsheet but, guess sometimes I underestimate what I actually have.

Waiting on a reply about the shipping charge for the barrels. I called this morning and they said JD handles the shipping fee. Whatever they charge NCM is what they'd charge me. She sent them an email for a quote.

Waiting on a reply about the shipping charge for the barrels. I called this morning and they said JD handles the shipping fee. Whatever they charge NCM is what they'd charge me. She sent them an email for a quote.

thanks, no big rush, maybe for the next group buy if the shipping is reasonable.

Anyone interested in splitting smoked malt? I need 1/3 of a bag. Looking to do a couple of smoked porters and just realized how expensive smoked malt is from my LHBS and online stores.

Best Smoked Malt (2.5-4.0°L)
Malt that has been smoked over Beech wood, Best Smoked Malt will deliver the typical “Bamberg” smoked
beer flavor made famous by breweries Schlenkerla and Spezial.

Anyone interested in splitting smoked malt? I need 1/3 of a bag. Looking to do a couple of smoked porters and just realized how expensive smoked malt is from my LHBS and online stores.

Best Smoked Malt (2.5-4.0°L)
Malt that has been smoked over Beech wood, Best Smoked Malt will deliver the typical “Bamberg” smoked
beer flavor made famous by breweries Schlenkerla and Spezial.

I'll do a third with you.

put my name down for what ever gets the job done on the smoked malt. (1/3, 1/4, 1/6) I have no plans for it but I can make plans.

any one want to go in on the chocolate?

Dschuetz said:
I'll split your share or do 1/4 but I still need someone to do a third on TF chocolate (or what ever chocolate!)

Sounds good. I'll split my third with you 1/6 each.

Are you guys doing the dark or pale chocolate? There was talk of both.

Only a few more bags to go!

i'm not sure if you guys split all that bz-smok malt up yet, but if there is any left(?), i'm interested in a some.

Back