South Jersey newbie

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sethga

Reaction score
Hey everyone,

Been lurking for a while but finally registered. My two friends that brew recommended me to this board, plenty of great info and I have lots of searching to do it appears. :tank:

My first ventures into home brewing all involve ciders.. I did some 1 gallon test batches with juice and I like the way they are going, so my friend Joe and I drove around the area and found some fresh unpasteurized cider and I now have 3 big batches going.

Space is limited for me, I'll probably test the waters with beer but not until I get rid of the current stash :)

I converted a freezer to a kegerator a few years back, if you are interested here's the pics -> http://www.ice8420.com/thumbnails.php?album=100 . It fits 2 sixtels, 1 1/4 or 1 1/2 keg, good enough for me :)

Thanks for a great board

Hey Seth, this is a great place to learn and a fun place to chat about all kinds of stuff. May want to change your profile to male too. :D

Thanks everyone for the welcome.

Hey Seth, this is a great place to learn and a fun place to chat about all kinds of stuff. May want to change your profile to male too. :D

Easy to spot the people that didn't edit their profiles eh :ban:

eh, store in turnersville closed. got one in northeast Philly thats by work. Keystone hbs in northwest of philly is pretty great too. but a drive. Online now i guess

Thanks for the welcome guys.

If any of you are in to cars / drag racing.. I am the photographer for a local site, check out the gallery if you are interested -> http://gonedragracing.com/gallery

eh, store in turnersville closed. got one in northeast Philly thats by work. Keystone hbs in northwest of philly is pretty great too. but a drive. Online now i guess

I also went around searching for local places.. called the place in turnersville and found that they closed closed. There's a place at Front and Snyder in Philly, that's the closest for me. The place called Wine Barley & Hops in the Northeast on Bustleton has a great selection but they are expensive as hell...

I've been using Northern Brewer, I have carboys on the way but ended up having to get bent over @ the place in northeast because my cider was fermenting too fast and I had to re-rack... had no choice but to go get some better bottles

Back