source for Ball lock diptubes?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

golfduke

Reaction score
By some strange stroke of luck/randomness, I got a call from my dad this morning. Apparently, the job site that he's working at (a pharmaceutical manufacturer) is liquidating all of their old eyewash stations to update to some newfangled technology. Why is this relevant? Well, because their eyewash stations all utilize a 5 gallon ball lock keg with some custom hoses. They are legitimate pepsi ball lock kegs, but they do not have diptubes for some strange reason.

Does anyone know where I can get some diptubes for these, as I can get as many as I can carry out for free...? Surely someone has to sell them, but google results came up empty.

Well, by the time I got there, I had to dumpster dive for them... It wasn't pretty, but I got 5 of them. They are firestone Challenger VI units with custom fittings screwed onto the gas/liquid ports for hand pressurizing with a bike pump and eye washing.

They're soaking in oxy-clean as we speak.

Latest posts

Back