sorry, but i want to burst....

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bracconiere

Jolly Alcoholic - In Remembrance 2023
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
carb some kegs!!! i got my scale stable enough it weighs the pull of the sun.....it's 11:30am, i'm at 5 12 oz pours, only have one empty keg...no beer beer in the fermenter....i don't where i'm going with this, but i'm about to fill the empty keg with water! just so i can practice burst carbing by weight! if i had beer/wine whatever, what do you call uranus beer? i mean baynus....

ahh, crap, glad i found this forum...haven't actually had reasons to be excited about brewing in over a decade! :D the last time i tried a different yeast it was just too cold in the house to use ale yeast, and HAD to use lager yeast...that was probably back in 2006, only been posting here for two years or so...

well anyway, i need to drink more??? :D got all kinds of ideas for stuff to try, just not make "good" beer! lol

nevermind....lol

wait, HBT to the rescue again! i got enough homemade booze...orange juice, i can fill that empty keg, and try out my now stable enough scale to detect the rotation of the earth scale, to whip up some alco-pop!!!

:hug: if it's not an emoji it should be....

Back